Completed by Kapital Property in 2003, Kapital Business Center rises in Maslak, at the heart of commerce, on a 1,600 m² plot, with two store areas of 500 m 2 on the ground floor and 10 office floors of each approximately 500 m 2 . The multi-piece yet bustling mass and the circular form of the building emphasize a unique architectural style standing out from the surroundings, while the courtyard enriched with ponds and green, as well as the cafe opening up to the courtyard make the building draw attention with its architecture and its ability to meet the needs of the users and the daily life, offering a distinct work experience for its users.
• 11 floors of office building
• Indoor parking lot for 100 vehicles
• 3.8 meters gross ceiling height
• Low-e coated double-glazing
• Ability to open some windows on each floor
• Uninterrupted power supply to provide 100% power
• Clean air unit providing 3 complete air circulations per hour